Re: Grmapa - talking map

It seems that I was too eager to publish Grmapa for international community, and I missed some internal testing before...
So, after installation, go to grmapa folder, and manually create folder called "maps" in it.
Otherwise, import will crash.
I'll fix this inconvenience in next beta.
Second small thing: during import, copy to clipboard starting position which you write. Then, after successfull importing and confirming opening newly created maps, press ctrl+g (go to coordinates) and paste previously copied coordinates, to land at center of imported map.
Using Grmapa for few years and having starting position set up to load automatically, I didn't realise, that creating first map can be such a challenge.
Answering questions: currently you can import anything from the world map, if it's drawn in OpenStreetMap of course (also, map rendering on poles and 180 meridian is not working properly at the moment).

Regarding Spanish translation: as I wrote on website, I'd like to start translation to other languages, after my English translation will be corrected.
Otherwise, translators would have to repeatedly translate the same content, when english message changes; fortunately Poedit helps in it, but it can be annoying.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : grzezlo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : grzezlo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : grzezlo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Stevie-3 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : themadviolinist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : grzezlo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector