helpful includes pack for bgt

I have spent quite a while, among other things, occasionally writing down functions that would be helpful to bgt developers.
This, is the first release of that, the helpful includes pack, or HIP.
Feel free to comment, update, and use freely. If you update it with more functions or fix current ones if any are broken, let me know and post me an update.
You can download the helpful includes pack from dropbox here.
The things you can do with it as of now follow:
find percentages with a function
get the directory of the currently running script/executable.
use the php file_put_contents and file_get_contents style functions.
convert a dictionary to an ini file and back.
find the average out of an array of doubles.
quickly get values from a dictionary, string or double.
get a number from a string inside a dictionary, such as an ini file conversion.
add arrays t o each other at indexes, string and double.
and beep progress beeps from a percentage.
Consult the commented sections in the file for more info on each function.
Enjoy!