dmnb server and client released

Greetings all. So after I decided to look into making an offline version of dmnb, reading the intrest in people making audio space games as aposed to doing mud versions all the time, i've decided to release the server and client in one package for people to host their own space games, the engine could possibly be used to make other games as well. I haven't bundled the source for the server with this version specificly because I first want to see weather people are intrested in hosting their own servers. Though i've tested this on windows i've not tested it all that much, mainly because like a mud codebase this was designed to run on a linux server. Be sure to read the provided readme as that houses critical instructions on how to set the game up properly. If you do manage to set the game up let me know and i'll connect and check it out. In addition i've included an updated dmnb client that allows for the connecting to other servers as well as yours, a nd has the newer project alpha sound skeem. With all that rambling out of the way, grab it from https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2662127/dmnb.7z

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rio_unesa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cruiser destroyer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector