Re: From the TalkBack team: TalkBack 4.4.0.2 released!

Hi there,
I can say that this update of talkback is nice and very welcome, but I don't quite like the gesture of triple pressing the volume buttons to dim the screen. Most of the time you will end up changing the volume and that is inevitable.
However, there is much more work to do from Android untill we will be able to say that it's really worth having an android device. Adding support for html5, adding more gestures, enhancing their responsiveness and then we will be very happy to have an android device at any time, day and night.

I am currently using a samsung galaxy s3 with android 4.4.2 and it is not really bad. I love the samsung phones, especially the galaxy S series. This serie, in my opinion, is the best set of devices that offer a pleasant experience on android for visually impaired and blind users.
Anyway Accessibility on android has been significantly improved and there are a few things that need to be worked on. For example, we have enou gh gestures, but talkback is not much responsive to load them. sometimes, you may need to perform a gesture two or three times to load its specific command.