Re: keynote gold multimedia multilingual tts source code?

Hi,
@josh, I think we may have talked about this before, and I'll say this one more time. It would take way more effort than it's worth to reassemble KNG on a modern system so that it works with newer technology. I have to say that KNG is one of the old synths that I have always wanted to own, and that is why I just bought a VoiceNote Classic for a very reasonable price.
The only reason why DECtalk is free is because people distributed the copies that they bought to other places. DECtalk originally was not free, and I don't think any of it's versions were, except for maybe the demo programs. Keynote was way less popular than DECtalk for whatever reason, and that makes the possibility of finding the original source ridiculously small. I have lost all hope on getting software Keynote speech, and I don't think messaging the long list of companies that the synthesizer was associated to (PDI, HumanWare, Berkeley Systems, L&H, etc...) will help. If you want Keynote on a newer system, find yourself a classic humanware notetaker or even a KNGSA and use that. I will be writing a simple NVDA driver for my VoiceNote when I get it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : datajake1999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : datajake1999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : datajake1999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : datajake1999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector