this can be possible? narrator in my country.

hi guys.
it is possible use the narrator in the lumia phone in Portugal?
I need help from those who are using the narrator on the windows phone.

I wanted to buy a lumia 930 for use with the narrator on windows 10.
but I'm from Portugal and the narrator is only available in the following countries:
USA, united kingdom, german, france, and spain.
my doubt is:
is there any chance I use the narrator on the phone if I install OS windows 10 USA SYSTEM?
    or it is not possível because the system is only available on line?
if only online, is  possible  choose to install the update in another language?
choose the USA version?
You can choose the version of the update in various languages?
the narrator is only available in the OS systems of these countries,
or is it just possible to use the narrator buying the phone in countries that support the narrator?
this is so confusing ...
sorry if I'm not explaining properly.
by the way:
Has anyone update windows phone for windows 10?
microsoft made some updates on the narrator?
Please share your thoughts and opinions.
thanks guys.
cheers.