Re: trying to track down a bunch of games please.

Was there an offline version of Legend of the Green Dragon? I've never heard of that. There are still some servers around if you really want to play it, I think. I would have to go looking for the URL's again, I haven't played that game in years.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : goshawk on horseback via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : goshawk on horseback via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : goshawk on horseback via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : goshawk on horseback via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Leon Stewart via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : goshawk on horseback via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector