Re: for all mailbox users: some sad news to report

App gets taken over by slime, goes under. No surprise, sadly. And the bit about "There's only so much an email app can do to improve productivity" is just wonderful. Of course the only solution is to store your data in our cloud. Of course it is!

I got rid of Dropbox ages ago. Never regretted it.