Re: The gate play-through

Ok, after a lot of thinking, I've decided to post a link to my play through recording of The gate. I've recorded the entire gameplay, though keep in mind that I was chatting in my native language (croatian) to describe the game objects and enemies to people living in Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia and Slovenia. I will hopefully rerecord it in english, but I think this croatian review will be useful at least for those who know how to play and they just need to get tricks on how to beat certain challenges. So the recording is here:
http://hrvojekatic.com/dl/The_gate_game … Hrvoje.zip