Re: Bokurano Daibouken III translation Project has officially started!

Ok, I don't like ever log in and comment, but I think I should state my opinion on some posts  that I have recently come across. As blind people, we expect to be treated as much as possible like our sighted peers. We want to be treated like everyone else. So tell me, why do some feel the need to get mad when we have to pay for a game? Everyone else pays for their games. What makes us so special that some feel like we have the right to free games just because of the whole blind thing? You can't demand to be treated like your sighted peers only when it suits you. The sighted have their free games also and you don't see them pooping on a dev when they have to pay for a game. I've looked at some games, some of them can range around $60. I'm dating a sighted person and for birthdays and Christmases I buy him games witch is how I no for a fact they can cost so much money.The fact that the game is free, their is a free work around for the translation of the game, but he is only asking $5.00 for a copy of the game with translation implemented in to it, well, he is being way more than kind. I have seen these complaints on a number of different games, for example, when it was announced that swamp was going to be payed. I no that that was a long time ago, but that is the only example I can think of off the top of my head. It goes like this, if we pay devs for their hard work, we will have more great games. We are not entitled to get everything free. Not much in this world is free. It is because of the few that arn't willing to pay devs and wine, bitch moan and complain that games arn't free is why we don't have more extensive games for the blind community. The people that make games for us work very hard on both the game, and interacting with us to make sure everything is running smoothly. For that, they deserve some cash in their pocket. So lets stop being winy consumers who feel entitled to free crap just because we are bl ind.
Most of us are pretty good, we would be glad to pay for awesomeness, this is just for those who think hard work shouldn't be rewarded properly.
That is all from me.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : harison91 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : drg via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : baruch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : baruch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector