Re: Upcoming Stream of a new game called, "Undead Assault"

Hi everyone,
About Undead Assault, we are working on creating a different game, not just a call of duty clone, that's the reason we will release a beta some months later. We're working in voices,  some new sound effects, server's stability and some awesome features. About pricing, we're planning in offer a fully featured free version, but sell some maps and extra contents as DLC at reasonable prices. Also we are thinking in open a campaing for the server's manteinance, and if we reach the goal, some items in the DLC'S lists will be free. To be honest, personally I'm interested in paying the server as a first priority, that's the reason I will sell some features, open the campaing or accept donations. I can't promise anything at the moment, but that's the thing we're doing right now.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manuelcortez via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manuelcortez via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manuelcortez via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manuelcortez via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manuelcortez via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector