Re: dmnb server and client released

has anyone gotten this up on Linux based system, I'm trying on Ubuntu 14.04 and server appears to start, but upon trying to connect, i get a line 348 error in a log in the client, so i think the server is running. I'm a little unclear about the two directories that need configuring, I have apache configured but I'm new to using it and could this be part of the problem.I'll try again and see if anything comes of it and report it here.