Re: trying to track down a bunch of games please.

Crocodile Dentist is based on a toy from the early 1990s. The day I got one was the first time I was ever grounded. I don't really remember what I did, only that the image of the Crocodile Dentist box and "grounded" are forever linked in my mind. Also I think I was thinking about this and staring at the box while going through the McDonalds drive-through with my grandmother or something. ... And I'm pretty sure my parents aren't going to remember what I was grounded for. ... Why can't I remember that? Remembering minutia from when I was 3 is, like, my other mutant power (the other being hopelessly confusing).

Ahem.
The original Crocodile Dentist looks more like an alligator. Once all the teeth are in (just the bottom row; the top is just a sticker), you press a button in the back of the mouth, and the mouth locks in the open position. The mechanism for releasing it moves to a random tooth; if you pull that tooth, the mouth will snap shut, a nd I think the crocodile might even roll forward a bit. (It also comes with some kinda yellow pliers to pull out the teeth.)
So it's kinda like Russian Roulette, but for ages 3 and up. ... Maybe I was 4 and think of it as 3 because it said it was for ages 3 and up? Or maybe I wasn't 3 yet and I got my grandmother to buy it anyway and that's why I was grounded? ... I don't think so. Gah, episodic memory, why aren't you properly organized?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : goshawk on horseback via Audiogames-reflector