Re: I'm looking for the Savage Gambit and Self Destruct

When you install the game, it will install the key generator, but as other people said, it will only work on windows XP and lower. I tried to run it on my Windows 2000 virtual machine, but it gave me a runtime error 429. And my windows 10 laptop said that the product ID is  invalid. So I guess it kind of makes sense. I don't think the controls were croaky in the other game, I beat the last challenger in it, but I can't be the redemption. It's too hard. But if you get the hang of it, it will work. The question is, who has it? Because I don't have it anymore.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zseli via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ronal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zseli via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ronal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zseli via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector