Re: Where do you get your music?

Well on the Apple debate I've said my bit earlier. I have no problem that some people like Itunes, it's just annoying Apple don't provide any alternative for people who don't like Itunes, but Apple don't give a crap about annoyence or satisfaction so hay.

I'll just take what I want and not what I don't, as I do with microsoft, and there's not really much else to say, other than noting the general stupidity of the collective and the cruddiness of the unrestricted capitalist system that supports it.

To be a little more practical, I've been surprised just how many formats the victor does! support. The only one I've found it won't play is mp2, indeed I was rather surprised when I found it had no problem with M4b or Og, though obviously it won't play any custom game music formats.

As to folders, I'm glad the system works, though myself I just tend to stick folders on the Victor as I need them, for exa mple, when I was singing a song from Westside story and wanted a copy of just that song on my victor to listen to before the performance, I just created a folder called "practice" in the music directory which I deleted when I was done (along with the copy of that song).

Actually, I'm going to the states for christmas to see my lady, and it's great that I can take my entire books and music collection just by taking a passport drive, my Victor and a laptop (albiet I probably would've taken the laptop anyway). Actually I never even bothered with an sd card reader, sinse while the usb transfer onto the victor is a wee bit slow, it's not slow enough to be a major hassle, or at least not for me, after all I'm used to doing something else while I wait for file transfers (it's how I do my backups).

As to Bluetooth, I've not really got the point of bluetooth for the victor unless you wanted a wireless headset, and to be honest my best headphones, my Sanheisa momentums (which actually cost more than the victor did), are wired anyway.