Re: UltraPower (new topic!)

póterpoter OK, maybee I will respond the oppinions of the eople since they don't like UP like me, because I'm banned!
luiscarlosgm: bad language you motherfucker!
The intelligence is strong with this one...
Excuse me Deffender, but the reazon that I'm telling this is to Colton, not you! I sincerely hope you're understanding mi amor.
luiscarlosgm again: Iven, you are a non american person who didn't live in the US, but in latin american countries! Understand?
No? o wait, your being a racist asshole? Now I understand perfectly!
No, the reason is that I know many names, american and or English names like John, Michael, ETC. But I don't know if Iven is an american or English name. You are inrespecting me Def!
Vlad25: my opinion is to get back to custom servers and to host the server list on another site where i could have the access and i could help managing  the server list.
Do I sense some personal ambition rearing it's ugly head here?
Hey! Respect him because I want multiple servers at once!
coltonhill01: SO you can shut the fuck up. I, also had personal issues with you, which I am not going to bring into this forum.
Ah, so that's why your acting like a 6 year old who's overdo for a nap on this forum instead...
No, because I want this and that and this and that and... OK, this is crazy when I see it. Colton, you canot develop this and that because didn't or you didn't like this and that and... who knows.
Defender: Even if you are the new holder of the rites to UP Blink Wizard, you already sound like a terrible excuse for one by the things you post.
Harsh much?  Maybe I've started to get jaded... sad
O com on, com on, com on! you're quotting or maybe answering yourself?
luiscarlosgm, yet again, what can I say, he's special: Hel Hel hel, thí teminator í getting crazy. you're a fucker teminator, sory for bad language
Well I'm glad your "sory" but that's really not how you use the word hell, especially with only one l, you may also consider finding out how to actually spell the names of your mortal enemies next time?
Hey! why are you saying me that I'm so special that you didn't see me, and I canot see you? what what what's the difference between seeing and not seing? I'm so innocent... Yes, I'm starting to be crazy.
the terminator, to be honest, sometimes I just look at the newest posts for this one if I want a good laugh: merry christmas son of bitch. What you think about this? know the time I posted this, now compare the messages time. You all go ask mason, don't let yourselves been earlicked by coltons and ivan's pussys.
Nice opening line, would have gone well with the sound of a shotgun being pumped, but I'm confused
Comfuced of what? Mister. MR. MR. You are takeng me down?
All wright, So let's stop this discussion now, so all people delete the game inmediately! it's imminent!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PrometheusMOO via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : garrett via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PrometheusMOO via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ultrocity_audio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector