Re: Platformer audio cues list

OK was trying to upload an OGG of what I have so far but this router is rather unstable... I have to find out a way around that since I'll be stuck with it for a long while.

How would reverb work? I did give it a quick consideration before, but I don't know how it could be implemented without it clashing with ceilings (in particular, accidentally thinking a gap is a ceiling). Any specific remarks? (yes, details on how it'd get mixed are welcome - right now reverb is implemented by playing a clue multiple times at the same position with some delay and reduced volume)

Also I guess the other problem here is the definition of "gap", in audiogames it seems that gaps are always pits and nothing else (and not that common either). Sol is a traditional platformer so heights go all over the place, there are pits you're meant to jump, there are stairs you just walk down, there are borders you're expected to drop off. This makes things not trivia l.