Re: list of all accesibles veb brovser space strategy games

Hi Milos.

Other games I know include Astro empires (a rather difficult colonization game though with lots to get into), (check new releases for the topic and links, this is one I need to investigate more myself), astro galaxy from the makers of Space oddyssey but a very different game set around space exploration, Aeon empires, a game similar to ateraeon or trade wars, star traders (again, like trade wars, an online version of an old dos bbs game), ashes of angels, (a slower game about ship economics), and the very very complicated warring factions, though that game has an interface so complex I've never got it to work properly (some people apparently have but not myself hence why it never got a db page).

Hth.

Most of the links for these acept for astro empires can be found Here on the whitestick.co.uk site

Hth.