Re: Abandonware games

Some of these, Tarzan junior and Super Deekout, for example, are already linked too right here on audiogames.net.
There are also various archives on dropbox and BTSync running around, check past threads in this room for them.
Others can be found here.
http://pg13.tk/games/
I do how ever see the benefit of having these oldies but goodies in multiple locations in order to preserve them properly against any mishaps that may occur, so I'll also post 2 of my own links.
This first is all of the BSC Games, along with the necessary files that are sometimes not preinstalled depending on your exact version of windows, as well as batch files for running all of the games on Win 8 and above.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/g4mw3miu7vown … es.7z?dl=0
This other link, for BBc's (Legacy) is one that is already on the forum in another recent topic, but includes some extras, such as the audio playthrough of the game it's self from Gortholon and Pitermich, as well as a cheatsheet that I wrote up to help with remembering some of the games many secret codes.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8segfevc7fjvj … cy.7z?dl=0

If your really serious about hosting these titles, and I hope you are because the community would really appreciate it, then, I suggest you do some downloading. big_smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ultrocity_audio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ultrocity_audio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RichYamamoto via Audiogames-reflector