Re: fixing legacy ofline.

This is the same file that was linked to in post 5 of this topic, but I've added a cheatsheet to help people remember all of the game's various access codes, as well as the PG13 Lets play from Gortholon and Pitermich, which is the only playthrough or walkthrough I've found.
It's also larger because of this, but the game it's self has been compressed slightly do to the 7zip format being used.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8segfevc7fjvj … cy.7z?dl=0
Please enjoy!