Re: ultrapower code was stolen

@1 you just accuse someone of conspiring to steal code and have stolen code, how do you know. You never offered any proof to us. Honestly, the state of Ultra Power is insane at the moment and annoys me when its discussed since its useless drama, either the team around it needs to get it in shape, and start acting responsibly, or kill the project and say it got too out of hand, either say, for god sake, when will it end. It's like, who's even running it, it changes all the time. Honestly, I think if you're going to develop a game, you need to be mature about it. I mean, the state of this is just utter BS. If I had my druthers, I'd strike all the U P topics from the forum and forbid any new ones, I guess you should be glad that's not in my power to do.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : eliza000 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : eliza000 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : animal metal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector