Good dedicated servers/vps?

So, I have run into a bit of a problem.
I was intending to run my game using an old computer I was given. It has a cracked screen, and the people who owned it had no use for it. I got a portable version of NVDA on their, and I can use it, but I can't do a full install which is what I need in order to access the log in dialogue in order to switch users to an administrative one. I need to do this in order to assign a static IP, and adjust the firewall to allow my game to access the net. Now my next option is to find a dedicated server or VPS to host it. I don't know much about them, and my short bout of googling has left me rather warey of them all. I'm unsure of which ones are good, and which ones are bad. If any of you can provide me with some companies that are good then please post here. Thanks.
Alternatively, if you have any ideas on how I can get an administrative account loaded on my computer, that would do just as well.
The computer doesn' t have an HDMI port so I can't have sighted help doing it.