Re: vandettacrime a new browser based game by nonvisiongames

Hi all,

one last newsarticle before i go to bed. enjoy!

--- begin

Hello folks,

I just added two new add-ons what gives me the option to differenciate the game some more from others. One is directly noticeable for every vip member, not that i am laying the tone only for vip-members, read on and you will see what i mean.

The wheel of fortune:

The wheel of fortune got a upgrade, I have adjusted the prizes you can win, i raised the money you can win, i added two chances of getting power, the one being attack-based and the second one being defence-based, i added two chances you can win bullets, one time you can win 2 additional days of vip-time and i raised the credits you can win, at first this was 20 credits, now you can win 50.

Also, if i don't have it wrong, i added a nice animation of a spinning wheel of fortune, but don't worrie, the blind and visual impaired players can still discover what they have won. I tested it myself.

The second addition:

This is an addition that counts to every member, not only the VIP-owners. I finally managed to grab a add-on waht gives me the option to add cars. This amounts i added for now in the following categories, option x does mean the option at the steal cars crime:

cheap, option 1: 2 new cars (ford k and Hyundai inside)
avarage, option 2: 2 new cars (smart sport, volkswagen golf GTI)
pricey, option 3: 3 new cars (hummer H2, Porsche garera GT, nissan skyline)
extremely pricey, option 4: 3 new cars (Mercedes SLR, ferari enzo, lamborghini galardo)

I hope you like the new additions.

Better prizes at the wheel of fortune and 10 cool new cars to be found.

Have fun and a wonderful evening!

sincerely yours,

vandettacrime crew
--- end

greetz mike

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kelwl via Audiogames-reflector