Accessible games for android

Hello there. So not only do I have my two I devices. But I also own an android.  I bought it this week.  But I am looking for some accessible games for android.  I still like playing my role playing games. As well as many other games Does anyone   have any ideas, or recommendations  on what accessible role-playing games I can get on the android play store?  I should also mention it could also be an adventure game or a shooting game. Either one that has audio and is accessible

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Leon Stewart via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : milos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Leon Stewart via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Leon Stewart via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector