Re: What Was the First AudioGame you Ever played?

For me the very first game i played was drive, soon followed by topspeed 1. Some time later i discovered this site, and i just learned how to install software on my windows xp laptop, so i installed almost everything i could find :-)
At that time, my favourite games were lightcars, topspeed 2 and mudsplat. Than I lost interest in most games, because i didn't understand a lot of the english in most games, but a year ago i started playing topspeed, dmnb and soundRTS.