yugioh fans, lets duel!

most of you may already know about the mud version to the yugioh card game, but for those who don't, there is one that has been out for a while which is still up and running. players don't come around as much these days, and I love the game and the series so im trying to keep it alive. you can download it below, and there is also a version out that has a sound pack which is the one I prefer that is pretty cool. once installed, its going to ask you to put in a nickname such as joey, after typing in a nickname and pressing enter to confirm it, you are going to press the dash key which is near the 0 on your top number row, then after pressing the dash key you are going to type the word duel right after it so you can enter the arena to create your deck or watch and play duels. a lot of new players are confused at this part, and leave the game because they are frustrated they can't enter into the arena. so once again after typing your nickname and pressing enter you are going to type -duel exactly how I just did right here then press enter. to read a message that was just read aloud by your screen reader you can press control tab and then scroll up and down to see everything that was recently said and typed. a lot of players that don't play muds on a regular don't know this command so im throwing it out there. I am off of work for the next few days, so my mud client will stay open for duels, or if you need to reach me for tips or help you can send me a tweet @koolyetsmooth. ok enough of my rambling lets duel already. here is a link to the forum where you can download the game. if you want the audio version there is a link to it under post 25 on the first page
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=15265