I have a problem with NVDA or quentency game room

Hello everyone,
I've started using  NVDA regularly.
I also play on playroom. It's a good platform and it has some interesting games to play and kill the time when you're free.
When I open Playroom with jaws, it reads the history and the messages, but NVDA doesn't.
The screen reader is set to automatic. Wait, I did set it to NVDA but absolutely no change.
So, is there any way to fix this?
I would really appreciate every answer.
Cheers.