Re: Olympus LS-14 help

Hi.
Yup, we did detect that in the end, after I played around with the device, my sighted friend reported that the microphone on the right seems to be quieter than the other one, we think that it is an software error.
When you deactivate the central microphone, just the left one works and you have to really tap hard on the right mic till you see an audio curve, that's not the case with the central mic.
I suppose that the central one isn't really a microphone but a sound tunnel which lets in sounds and puts them out on to the other mics. When you have the central one enabled, you easier get a signal on the right one, so we guess that there is something wrong with the volume settings on the device.
Greetings Mortz.