how do you activate the accessability mode in mortal kombat x?

Hello everyone. I've gotten mortal kombat x for Christmas this year, I absolutely love that game series by the way and I was wondering if you could help me with activating the accessability mode and the story mode. Can you use them both at the same time? what all is made accessible with this mode activated? I know that you can hear sounds that let you know when you're getting near an interactible object, and I'm told that the game also verbally tells you when a fight is about to begin, and this is all very helpful information to have. If you could simply tell me how to activate these features, that would be most helpful. I'm using the PS4 by the way. Have a wonderful day to you all and I sincerely thank you for your help.