Re: Podcast about windows 10 and jaws

There is also significant lag in the start menu when moving around with the arrow keys if you're using JAWS. I tried JAWS 17 recently on my computer, just to compare the two, and also because I'm having an odd issue that no one else seems to be able to reproduce in which NVDA crashes and locks up my entire system, sometimes many times a day, when using file explorer. So I wanted to see if JAWS had the same issue. As I suspected, it didn't, but there are too many things I'd lose if I just gave up on NVDA for such an arbitrary reason. But back to the topic, I don't know of any podcasts about Windows 10 and JAWS. However, you would still gain a lot by listening to those that were made using NVDA, because the operation of Windows 10 is basically the same either way.