Re: Edge of Winter - New Castle Adventure Audio Game

I refuse to preorder or even order anything from Jyro ever again until he can get his shit sorted out. These are bullshit excuses, and actually reminds me of James North. The difference is that James North actually released games not necessarily when he said he would, but they eventually came out. The next time Jyro announces something, I refuse to even look at the post or even igknowledge the fact that whatever he announces exists, because it actually doesn't. We'll be waiting forever for Neverland. EoW is done, why don't I have my copy? Griff is done, yet I won't order it until he starts sending links out. Well, maybe... He needs a professional website, he needs a script that can send out keys and such from the web server. I bet he's trying to make it so it automates it directly from PayPal, but that won't work.