doubts about pangu jailbreak 1.0.1 iOS 9.0.2. please help.

hi all.
any of you jailbreak iPhone with pangu 1.0.1 for iOS 9.0.2?
if so, can you tell me if the pangu for windows is accessible to Windows screen readers, and the cydia app is accessible to the voice over on the iPhone?
how were now these two apps in terms of accessibility in pangu to IOS 9.0.2?
They are accessible or not?
for those who do not know in the middle of the  process to jailbreak, there are two steps that have to be made in the iPhone.

1. unlock the iPhone and mark the airplane  network.
2.  and then the next step we have two more options:
pangu and www.dc.
something like that...

here we have to choose the option pangu and then allow photos or camera.
the question is:
the voice over can be available in the jailbreak process to operate these two steps on the iPhone?
it is possible the voice over complete these two steps in the process to finalize the jailbreak, or has to be done with someone who has vision?
Someone please get me out these doubts.
thank you all.
cheers.