Kindly request to be unbanned from dmnb please?

Hello all.

Before i start i want to say this: Please do not, please, do not, try and flame on this topic, no more flame wars...

All this topic is for, is i'd like to ask to be unbanned from dmnb, (if its even still aroudn... haven't heard much on it) as i don't really know teh full extent of why i was banned. What i do know was some guys got in a fight, and i happened to be in the middle of it at the wrong time, and i know eliquents crashers were used. I did not encourage this behaviour, and nor will i in the future because i mself had this happen to me multiple times on the game, just hours before being banned (not saying names).

So this is my request, please don't make it a flame war, and danny waht do you think?