Re: Prometheus: The Eternal Wars

The other day when I logged in, one of the main concerns that a few people, I have met in game, were and are most likely still worried about seems to be based around 15 or 16 Demobilizers in a sector when the lores come a calling. I can understand things being hard, but I do wonder how hard things should be. I am not all that worry about In game host jack. I would like to see good work put in to game. That many Demobilizers in one sector is something I personly have not seen, but that is something that should be thought about. The more I think about it, the question of balonce comes in. I have also heard something about them being out in uncharted. I would hate to run across one while relic hunting, but it sort of make sense that I would run into them at some point while relic hunting. Yes, it would be a pain in the backside when you are the only one aboard the ship when you do come across it. Trust me, I faught one on the frontline and found them to be a challenge. So, some caref ul thinking can have them work out right. You know, if you have to think through these space battles before they happen like you think through chest may be a good move. The problem would be finding the weakness of each ship you will come up against. Some of A question I would have is rather or not relic hunting should be a one pilot job. That would help with planning some of the uncharted areas where you find them. Of cource the question of artifact hunting being a one pilot job may be a good question. Anyway, I think you were missed jack and I wish you the best of luck. please don't take this post as a downer. Afterall, From the best I can tell, you do good work.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PrometheusMOO via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jazzyjennifer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PrometheusMOO via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PrometheusMOO via Audiogames-reflector