Re: Flarestar, the audiogame from Sylphe labs and TiconBlu, is out!

a little warning, for any one considering to buy this game, the experience to buy it, is not a pleasant  one. you fill in your details on the site, from there,
you never get an email back, unless you email the developer which email is supplied with the pay pal receipt.
also after informing them that, there appears to be a problem with there auto mail system, that is supposed to email you the codes. after waiting for over 4 days for it to arrive, they still let you wait more. then after allot of going back and forth, and, even after presenting both transaction IDs for the games I brought, then, they had re emailed my codes to me.
the second game I brought was much faster. there response. as, you only seem to get emails directly from the developer. and not there automated system.
i brought 3 games in total. and the third game was fastest with them to mail me my code. but, again as i said, only after i had to manually send them an email asking for my codes .
Not a very satisfied client at the moment. and, since my countries currency is 15 to 1, against he dollar. it is even worse.
but your experiences may very,
so far. game wise. audio rally racing really is fun for me.
space encounter, is interesting to pass the time, but not. for a pro longed period of time, mainly due  to the fact that you cant seem to skip intro seens and cut seens.
navigating the games menus,  is quick and fast. though.
but for those who is considering  to buy the games using pay pal, be for warned, if you do not get a reply, from the automated system, be sure to  mail the developer with the request for your code. o, and the email button on there site ware u can request an update or demo for certain games also does not appear to work.
those are my findings, yours may very.
besides those gripes. they really have worked hard on the audio. in some of there games. and I  do hope they can  iron& nbsp; out these annoying issues, that I have ran in to.
I'd be willing to definitely give them another try.