Re: Playstation network: : January Sale

Okay, I'm getting the following games:
GTA, because it's cheep and I hope to get something out of it
The walking dead, because I'll see how far I can get in the game. It's cheep. I don't mind paying the full price, but now this is the chance to see if it's playable or not.
Beyond eyes: This game have got me interested for a while. Now it's so cheep so it would be stupid not to give it a try to see if it's playable.
Deadpool: This game have got me interested for years. It have been so expensive so I wouldn't take the chance. But now it's very cheep, so now I take the chance to buy it and see if it's playable or not.

Games which I hope others will give a try:
There are a lot of the Resident evil games out for ps4, which are on the january sale and very cheep. I don't have the money and the time to really see if some of those are accessible or not.
Transformers: Devastation: This game is a lso very cheep now. I think some of the game is playable, but I don't have sighted help to explain the confusing parts where you have to transform your character into other things, so I don't think I'm the right person to test this. I hope someone will give this a try.

Injustice is also very cheep for those who wanna get this on the ps4.
Mortal kombat is insainly cheep for the ps3.
That's what I have for now.