Re: Usable surround receivers

I would be very interested to hear of any fully accessible AV receivers people might find. I have an Onkyo TX-NR616 and a Sony STR-DN1030. The Onkyo will allow you to configure some very limited settings through its web interface. The Onkyo app is useful for some things, but has had some accessibility problems in the past. I have not tried to use the Remote3 app yet because I still need to do a firmware update on my receiver. I don’t use the Sony receiver much because it’s in my basement, but at the time I was using it, the apps were a little more accessible than the Onkyo apps. I think the app for the Sony receiver has since changed, and I have not yet tried it. I need at least a 5.1 receiver that will allow me to use my own speakers, preferably a 7.1 receiver because I prefer to bi-amp my front two speakers. I would love to find a receiver that is 100% accessible for all settings/menus through an app or web interface.