Re: New game from Oriol Gómez, Thief, is here!

Sneak, it's not Oriol's fault, and I'm not blaming him. I have nothing against his using this build of bgt. But since there are still some xp users out there including me, I think it's necessary to get Elias to work under xp. Btw, no offense to windows 7 and up users, but enjoy I guess you're fine with adware. Unless you've turned off windows update, windows 7 and up got the same spyware treatment embedded in windows10. Read up on it, it's true. Of course, it all happens behind the scenes, just like Microsoft wants it, but we know and we're spreading the word. That, is one of the reasons I don't use 7 at all and refuse to use it until Microsoft gets a kick in the ass with some lawsuits. But back on topic. Oriol doesn't need to do any modifying of the game to run under xp, all that needs to happen is that Philip, or Elias, needs to update their engine to addi n xp support.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector