Re: Adventure To Fate : Future Apocalypse (upcoming iOS game)

razvitasca wrote:

Thanks, this is great. I can seem to cross that hole. I can't understand how the stone pats work. Now I'm level 5 and lost in some water stone area. I hope I can drive it to the next part without my brother. aa, toucmint, abouth the battle arena, will you update it and make it better?
can my level 12 mage for now kill the enchanter if I have 18 int and 10 wis? I hope yeah. Thanks for the answers, I can't whait for the next testing update!

From the beginning area (after the door you unlock) to the sewer hole the directions are this.

N n n e e e n w w w w w s s s s. Then you will fall into the next area. That should be easier to navigate.

N = north or up on the map for example.

Battle arena prob won't get an update for a few months since my main focus is this and it's just me making these games.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sswwaaiikkee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stewie via Audiogames-reflector