Re: a type of game that I would love to see made accessible for the blind

Generally speaking The Sims has no purpose, its the digitial equivalent of playing with dolls and or lego. I have a relative who loves creating characters who have lots of pets for example, building their careers, houses, furnature, etc.

Second Life is an entirely different beast, its more like the bastard offspring of a 3D modeller, scripting engine, and an MMO. You can more or less create anything, and its had its share of controversy as a result, but its generally more about sharing creativity, socializing, role  play, etc. I think a large part of why the text client is so limited is because it can't adequately convey 3D modelling, and development of audio interfaces for 3D archetecture has been rather limited up to this point. I think that level of crafting might be possible using a combination of Meijer Rendering with a more scripting based modelling approach like Povray 3D, though.

kind of harvest moon game will be nice ... smile

Heh, exactly what I thought when he mentioned farming games. On a different note, what about surgery games like Trauma Center: Under The Knife for Nintendo DS?