Re: New Patreon campaign to create a rhythm based audio game

Hello.
How difficult is to do that in MIDI?
My old keyboard had this feature built in, so I know that in MIDI it can be done.
I think for a start you can bundle some special-made MIDI files for the
program and a small soundfont and use a DLL synth to load it.
If you want to go the wave-processing route, you'll need to provide some fixed data for the
songs you want to support, which in my opinion wil make user-made songs
a bit tricky to include.
Whichever direction you take, I'm looking forward to this project as
that is a subject I'm very interested in.