Re: Audiogame Archive, a probably old idea

Sorry for bringing up a months old topic, but after all, I started it! I just had another idea about this proposal. There have been an unusual number of "Does anyone have insert name of game here?" topics and posts recently, which to me stresses the importance of such an archive. I, Jayson Smith, being of sound mind and body, and knowing fully well that I have no say in what somebody else decides to do, do hereby propose that alongside an audiogame archive there is a Wiki or other community-editable database of as many audiogames as are known to have ever existed, giving as much detail as needed for readily available games, and as much detail as is known or remembered about seemingly lost games. Even if there are no known surviving copies of a game, just the fact that it at one time existed, or might have at one time existed, can be a powerful historical record. Furthermore, if such records are kept, it could lead to the rediscovery of games thought lost, as happened sev eral months ago with the mainframe game Wander. What does anyone else think?