Re: Of battery, battery charging, and checking culler of lights.

What kind of battery is it? I've heard from several sources that you aren't supposed to deep cycle lithium Ion batteries because when the charge on it gets that low, it affects the battery's chemistry.

I have a colorino color detector and light meter. For one battery charger I have, I have used its light detector to find the charger's light, then used the color detector to determine if it was yellow, still charging, or green, fully charged.