Re: Does Anyone play Sryth anymore?

I sent him an Email yesterday, but from what I hear he has a rather indiscriminate spam filter. Ve shall see. He's usually quite a reasonable fellow though at least from my experience and whenit comes to honest mistakes like that he's usually happy to help you out. It would be nice to get the extra MR and SP bonus but if I can't I'm not going to get bent out of shape.