I'm not happy with AtGuys

Hello;

I've just come across this site from an audiogames signature and am really unhappy about a page I found on it.

Here is the KNFB reader page from the AtGuys  site.

http://www.atguys.com/store/index.php?m … 52d4f3fa46

I'm really annoyed about this page.

What if someone who doesn't know about KNFB reader for the IPhone comes  across this page, they might think it's a real order page. (I Really hope it's not...)

I feel that this page should change and that it's very unprofessional.

Do you guys see where I'm coming from? It might be funny the first time you take a look at the text but for someone who is completely knew to all this screen reading and tech stuff, it could really put them down and make them feel bad.

So I'm wondering, should I email them or is it not worth it? Has anyone bought anything from these guys and if so what are they like?