Re: Help with an Alter Aeon quest.

Hi guys,

I have only a small question. That's why I haven't opened an extra Topic
So, when I look into my inventory, or into a bag or any other Container, the list of my stuff is without any kind of order.  This is especially impractical, if I want to check my soulstones.
For me, it Looks like this: A red soulstone, a yellow soulstone, a green soulstone, etc.
A friend told me, he had his soulstones grouped. For him it Looks like this: 20 red soulstones, 10 green soulstones, etc.
Can you please tell me, how I can Change the view of my inventory?

Thanks!