Re: Apple: The Unsettling Rumor

"silly legacy" not for people who want to play their Iphones and other devices thorugh any standard set of audio speakers methinks, not to mention many highly dedicated earphones (I used to use my Iphone through my sanheisa momentums). That isnt' to say  logic will get  in the way of Apple's grab for domination, and of course the cultists of apple  would be fine with that sinse Apple has some people conditioned to accept anything, heck there would probably be people out there who would accept all Apple products coming with a self replicating virus that sought out and destroyed anything made by microsoft or google or any other competiter within the vicinity of any working apple product big_smile.

Still as you said Sebby, an adapter would be one of the first accessories  to appear I think, so meh.

On a personal level I will say sinse I decided to rid myself of the evils of Itunes, a separate set of earbuds for my Iphone wouldn't bother me as much, it'd just be an extra thing to carryy around, which would be a pain, but hay I already have the Victor stream to carry in addition to the Iphone because of my dislike of Apple's tyrrany so it wouldn't be too big a deal.

As usual, Apple tries to put people in boxes and the intelligent ones will just take what they want and leave the rest, the problem is all the less intelligent ones who just take what almighty apple gives and like it, and thank Apple for taking away all those pointless choices, but such is the modern world.