Re: super street fighter 4 arcade addition menu guide?

The one for iOS is only kind of accessible. I play it because i memorize where everything is at.
In the recording, I am a bit quiet compared to the game. I didn't want to be too loud because the heater turns on every now and then, which makes my background really loud.
I don't go over the layout of the menus because i'm not sure on how different it is compared to Super Street Fighter IV. You know, you can actually upgrade to Ultra Street Fighter for about $15.
Anyways, here is the demo of me, playing as Seth. Hope you enjoy it.
And, hope it helps a little.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : brian . kurosawa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deng via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deng via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deng via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deng via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Leon Stewart via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deng via Audiogames-reflector