help in the building the dmnb game at my own server.

hello to all! I am Farhad Ali from pakistan, I appeal to all that please help me. I want to build dmnb at my own server, but I don't have idea how to configure server. I have read a guide but I could not understood it. so if anybody wants to help me, then please contact me my skype: farhad.ali.786 and email farhad.dangerous...@gmail.com cell +92-300-3226651. thanks, I am waiting for help!