Audiogames community. a facebook group.

Hi guys,
Hope your new year has been a happy one so far.
I've created a facebook group for the discussion of audiogames, browser based games, iPhone and android games, and for the gamers that play regular games using alternate platforms to play. You can join the group by clicking this link
https://m.facebook.com/groups/680186682 … p;refid=18
As the group grows, the need for admins will arise. Please send me a message if you are interested in being an admin.